Latest EPIRB from a world leader in this technology. Jotron was the first company to produce an approved 406MHz EPIRB, in 1988. It was also the first to get approval for an EPIRB meeting the latest IMO requirments, incorporating as AIS locating signal and infrared strobe.
- Approved in accordance with the latest EPIRB standard
- AIS homing technology included for faster localization
- Prepared for RLS through Galileo GNSS
- IR LED light for night vision devices and assisted SAR
- 11 year and 3 month total battery lifetime