ARG5410 Mk.II is the latest version of a test receiver developed jointly by Sartech and ARG Electrodesign Ltd. Nearly 2000 ARG5410 testers are in use around the world, with radio surveyors, beacon manufacturers and their agents, as well as independent service depots in the marine and aviation sectors.
- Receives and decodes all types of COSPAS/SARSAT beacons
- Provides audible indication of 121.5 MHz operation
- Works with radiated signal or 50 ohm direct input via attentuatorn
- Serial data output to printer or PC
- RS232 Printer port
- Independent check of serial number and call sign
- Measures 406 MHz carrier frequency and power level
- Measures 121.5 MHz carrier frequency and power level
- Long message and location protocols included
- Decodes all country codes
Please note that the 5410MkI unit has now been superseded by this MkII version.